A. Name and contact details of the controller
The person responsible for data processing within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation and other provisions of data protection law is :
Ca Go Bike GmbH
Am Autobahnkreuz 7
B. Name and contact details of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the controller shall be :
c/o Ca Go Bike GmbH
siehe Anschrift und Kontaktdaten unter A.
- Email :
C. Scope of processing of personal data, purpose of processing
1. Calling up our website and creating log files
a) Description of data processing, storage
Each time you access our website, we automatically collect data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data will be collected:
- Information about the browser type and the used version
- user's operating system
- the IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user's system accesses our website (referrer URL)
- the subpages of our homepage called up by the user
- Name of the retrieved file
- Message whether the call was successful
These data are deleted from the log files of the web server after seven days, unless their further processing is exceptionally necessary to protect our legitimate interests (e.g. to cause a blocking of IP addresses, to report a criminal offence). The data will then be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection.
These data will not be stored and / or combined with other personal data of the user.
b) Purpose & Legal basis for data processing
The data referred to under a) shall be collected,
- to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The temporary recording of the IP address to display the pages called up by the user is technically necessary for this and represents a legitimate interest on our part within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO, which does not conflict with any overriding interests of the user.
- to ensure the security of our web server and a trouble-free operation of our website, e.g. monitoring to avoid or detect hacker attacks.
The stated purposes represent a legitimate interest on our part within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO, which does not conflict with any overriding interests of the user.
c) Data transfer / recipient
The collected data will be stored by our webhosting provider. This works on our behalf and provides us with storage space for our website. In addition, our web hosting provider provides other related services, such as storing the associated data processing operations, and ensuring that the website is accessible on the Internet. This service provider has been carefully selected and commissioned by us, is bound by our instructions and is checked regularly. The service provider is based in the European Union or in a country of the European Economic Area.
The data collected in accordance with a) will not be passed on to third parties, unless this is necessary for attacks on our IT, see above under b), for example in the context of filing a criminal complaint with the criminal prosecution authorities.
d) Possibility of opposition
The collection of the IP address for the provision of the website and its storage in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
With regard to the other data under a) mentioned under a), which are processed according to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation, cf. the further information under number D.
2. contact form, contact by e-mail by the user#
a) Data processing description, storage
A contact form is available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact. If you, as a user, take this opportunity, the data entered by you in the input mask will be transmitted to us. The email address, "Topic / Anliegen" and the field "Message" are mandatory fields. The indication of further information is voluntary and will be used to contact you by telephone or personally if necessary.
In addition, we collect and store the following data in each case
- Your IP addresses and
- Date and time the request was sent
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the email addresses provided by us in the imprint or under Contact. In this case the personal data of the user transmitted with the email will be stored.
The data will be used to answer the request. If you provide us with your name and postal address, we will process this data in accordance with digit C 3 (postal advertising).
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. If the request refers to a concluded contract or a contract under negotiation, the communication contents and times will be stored until any claims arising therefrom are time-barred.
In addition, the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail will be restricted for further processing and will only be used to defend against possible legal claims once the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been conclusively clarified. After expiry of the limitation period, the data will be deleted.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
b) Purpose & Legal basis for data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask takes place for the treatment of the establishment of contact. Your email address or postal address and any other data provided by you will be stored in order to answer your enquiry or to send it to you. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The same applies to contact by email.
The purpose of storing your IP address and the time of contacting you is to provide evidence of your request and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data. The legal basis for processing this data is also Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If the establishment of contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
In this context, it does not pursue the passing on of data to third parties. The data will only be used for processing and answering the contact request.
The collected data will be stored by our webhosting provider. This works on our behalf and provides us with storage space for our website and stores the associated data processing operations. This service provider has been carefully selected and commissioned by us, is bound by our instructions and is checked regularly. The service provider is based in the European Union or in a country of the European Economic Area.
d) Possibility of contradiction and elimination
The user can object to the use of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. In addition, section D applies.
3. postal advertising (letter post)
a) Description of data processing, storage, purpose, forwarding
If you provide us with your name and postal address, we will save them for the possible future sending of postal advertising (letter post) for our products. The data may be made accessible to external service providers during franking and dispatch. These service providers act in accordance with our instructions and on our behalf. These are based in the European Union. They will not be passed on to third parties in any other way. The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection or you have objected to the processing.
b) Legal basis of the data processing, right of appeal
The legal basis for the data processing under a) is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The sending of product information by letter post is a legitimate interest of our company. You can object to this use of your personal data at any time. In such a case we will stop sending the letter post advertising. In addition, section D applies.
4. Download catalogues or other information documents (PDF)
You can view catalogues or other information documents via our website after downloading the respective PDF file or save them on your terminal device. We only temporarily record the data mentioned under C 1 (Logfiles). For the rest, the information specified under C 1 also applies.
D. Rights of the person concerned
As a data subject, you have the right to receive free information about the personal data we have stored about you and, if applicable, the right to correction, restriction of processing, deletion, notification of third parties, data transferability, objection, revocation of consent granted under data protection law, non-implementation of automated decisions and/or complaints to the responsible data protection supervisory authority. Further details can be found in the following information.
If you have any questions regarding data processing or the exercise of your rights, please contact us or our data protection officer, see the contact information under A. and B. of this text.
1. Right of access
If we process your personal data, you have the right to request from us, as the responsible party, information free of charge as to whether we process your personal data. If this is the case, you as the data subject have the right to information about this personal data and to the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal information about you has been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if it is not possible to provide specific information in this regard, criteria for determining the duration of the storage;
- the existence of a right to rectify or delete personal data concerning you, a right to limit the processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from you as the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 DSGVO and - - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and intended effects of such processing for you as the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
2. Right of correction
You have a right of rectification and/or integration with us as the data controller if the personal data processed concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right to restrict processing
You may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if one of the following conditions is met:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you, the processing of the data will be restricted for the duration that allows us, as the responsible party, to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- we, as the data controller, no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- if you have lodged an objection against the processing according to Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO and we as the responsible party check the legality of the request. As long as it is not yet clear whether the justified reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons, the processing of the data will be restricted.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may not be processed other than with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State, without being stored.
If the restriction on processing has been set in accordance with the above-mentioned If the restriction has been limited, you will be informed by us as the responsible party before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to deletion
a) Cancellation obligation
You can ask us as the responsible party to delete your personal data immediately and we as the responsible party are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a DSGVO was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You file an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you file an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
- The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
b) Information to third parties
If we, as the persons responsible, have made the personal data concerning you public and if we are obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 Abs. 1 DSGVO, we, as the persons responsible, will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, in order to inform the persons responsible for processing the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion and information of third parties does not exist, as far as the processing is necessary.
- on the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfil a legal obligation which processing requires under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject as controllers, or to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health according to Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 Abs. 3 DSGVO;
- for archive purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 Abs. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under Section a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
We will notify all recipients to whom your personal information has been disclosed of any rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
You have the right vis-à-vis us as the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us as the responsible party in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer these data to another responsible person without being hindered by us as the responsible person to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
- the processing is based on a consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
- processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from us as the responsible party to another responsible party, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transfer does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to us as responsible.
7. Right of appeal
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We, as the persons responsible, no longer process the personal data relating to you unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling to the extent that it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in relation to the use of Information Society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
8. right of revocation of the data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing that took place on the basis of your consent until you revoke your consent.
9. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you.
This shall not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us as the responsible party,
- is permitted by the laws of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject as responsible and those laws contain adequate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- with your explicit consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
In the event of a case under a) or c), we, as responsible persons, shall take reasonable measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on our part as responsible person, to present our own position and to challenge the decision.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, at your place of work or at the place where the alleged infringement is alleged, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority with which the complaint was lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy in accordance with Art. 78 DSGVO.
Plugins and Tools
We maintain an online presence on Pinterest to present our company and our services and to communicate with customers/prospects. Pinterest is a service of Pinterest Inc., 651 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107, USA.
We would like to point out that this might cause user data to be processed outside the European Union, particularly in the United States. This may increase risks for users that, for example, may make subsequent access to the user data more difficult. We also do not have access to this user data. Access is only available to Pinterest. Pinterest Inc. is certified under the Privacy Shield and committed to comply with European privacy standards.
We maintain an online presence on LinkedIn to present our company and our services and to communicate with customers/prospects. LinkedIn is a service of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland, a subsidiary of LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA.
We would like to point out that this might cause user data to be processed outside the European Union, particularly in the United States. This may increase risks for users that, for example, may make subsequent access to the user data more difficult. We also do not have access to this user data. Access is only available to LinkedIn. LinkedIn Corporation is certified under the Privacy Shield and committed to comply with European privacy standards.